Friday, July 10, 2009

no title

oh no oh no~~~
final exam is coming soon
frankly,I am so so so lazy!
wondering why I'm so lazy
is it any lazy bugS stayed inside my stomach or where else
arghh


next wednesday is algebra and trigonometry test 2
PLUS
due date to pass up economic assignment
really no idea !!
lecture said ''do or die?''
but for us ''do till die''-.-

i hate economic = =
aku benci economic
who can teach me T.T
i don't want to retake this subject
choi choi choi
*touch wood*==

worrying and waiting for my final
after final gonna to have fun with my collegemate :D
hou yeah~~


this few days
i was addicted to capture using my webcam
fun :P


1









2


















3















lala~




not me..is my dad..hahaha..XD




















this is my mum..XD


















my sister



















the cutest of coz is me..LOL


















=.=
tmr hang out again
lazy+tired
y so lazy 1
how to cure my damn laziness
gorshhh



good night
have a nice weekends=)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com