Thursday, July 16, 2009

0717♥










































finally~!
I'm back

back to the life with internet
arrgghh

suffered my life without internet for 3 days

even though it was just 3 days

but it seem like 3 weeks

beh tahan ar!!

tak ada internet=tak ada life T.T


no internet
!!
what can i do?

chore? (lazy)

study? (i don't think so)

seee!
internet become a part of my life

i guess this is very common to everyone :P
____________________________________________________

as very usual

i did the same things everyday


college life~
done*
1.economic assignment

2.algebra test 2


coming*

1.English stupid assignment

(i really want to smash my eng lecturer..wtf to he-.-)

2.OA presentation

3.FINAL exam


final exam
!!
sign

no idea about the economic
once again
i hate economic
mr.how
u are my GOD

save me please!!
freaking worry -.-


anyway
my life still goes on and on with a lot of great people around me

I love to stick with them=)

except those bitches
sorry to use this word on you but you're=)



my life=



















me and da kuai shuai..=P






















white white de yenny..:P























leng zai oh..whit whit!!























again:P
















three of us^^



using louis's laptop:P











































































MR.JAY in the pic..:P

y so lc..XD


actually we captured a lot of funny pic
as i promised them
so i wont post those pic..=)
but
i show mine 1


get ready!!





horrible!!











terrible!!





























hahahaha
is me
very bitchy right
i don't mind
i just want to be happy=)



ciao~
good night=)
0717
muack^^

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com