Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The unbelievable

UCSI!
I'm back

Disappeared for 4 days due to my laziness and need to work

Sorry for being so lazy

No next time!:P



Finally I saw Louis
Whoops I couldn't recognize him coz he's with his new hairstyle

comment:much better than your mushroom hair :P

As usual
Breakfast and chit-chat non stop at oldtown
Tagged along with calvin-klein(kar foo) and arthur


the calvin and the klein
Are they?
Yupp!!
kawan:P


























me and my brathar
























my face!
so chubby!
yuck!!
I shouldn't insult Calvin How anymore =(


after the tutorial class
decided to watch movie at Pavillion
SOMEONE was FFK
YOU know who YOU are!
Hint:
JxY
xAY
JAx


We took shuttle bus,lrt and monorail to reach Pavillion
long journey==


During the queue to buy ticket

Kf :''Hey..want to watch 怪谈the unbelievable?''
Me:''Ok..no problem..I love to watch''
KF:''Har..want mehh??I takut lahh''
Me:''I wanted to watch lahh''
KF:''Want mehh?scare scare lahh ''
Me:''=.=...scare?then why you asked?i don't care..i WANT to watch''

coward betul la=.=
By the way
The movie was quite okay=]


makan time at wong kok

























kar foo!




























whit whee~




























my brathar=]




























and of course-Me!=]

bye^^



end
good night=]

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com