Thursday, July 23, 2009

kar foooo=)




















LOL






hey kar foooo
surprise?=)
24th right now
is ur birthday lohh
i sincerely would like to wish you
happy bufday
all the best always dreams come true healthy and happy always

kar foo
how many years we had knew each others?
5 years?
10 years?
nah nah
is more than 10 years
since primary school till now
woops=)


hey
kar fooo thank you very much indeed^^
you are the 1 who
always help me
always let me bully
always let me beat
always accompany to wait shuttle bus *sob sob*

even though i always like to ejek u
but trust me
you are my bro(bra)ther=) LOL
i'm very glad to have *u* as my friend
i swear
it is true okay
i appreciate u with another way only
don't u realize? :P






















remember this?first day of college life=)
ppl tot we were couple= =




















our new friend..they are great right=)




















da kuai shuai and u=)




















remember to ask ur platinum card from mr.JAY :P

























the first presentation=)




















the day u wore cap=)


























HL!!
























u let me know that I'm not alone ^^




















the gila day:P




kar fooo=(
after end the foundation course
gonna separate with you
really feel so SAD = =
omg
i don't know lah
ignore it 1st = =

hey bro
i couldn't afford to buy you a CK perfume
u wait me fak dat 1st okay=)
i will buy you whatever perfume u want
LOL

last but not least
kar fooo
no matter what and how
i just hope that u are always fine
once again


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
生日快乐=)
SELAMAT HARI JADI
SAIK KAR FOO

muackkk


take k always ar^^
ciao=)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com