Sunday, June 21, 2009

last

this week really such a restless week for me
after stayed up late for several nights
I had deep bags and dark circles under my eyes
what the..*@&@*&*@*

yesterday finally waved my hand to algebra test
saturday also need went to college for 2 hours especially just because the test
luckily Mr.Hew fetched me to lrt station
''Mr.hew..thank you very much indeed''
this is the first time and might be the last time
as i said
i don't like to be a bother =p

tomorrow is the last paper
listen up
l.a.s.t. p.a.p.e.r

i really can't wait..
after the english test
im going to have fun
watch movie with my friend
anticipating

im on the lazy mode already
so now im lazy-ing
don't feel like want to study anymore
Zzz

tomorrow is coming that's means tuesday coming too
arghh
Tuesday ar ..Tuesday ar
Im waiting for u
i know i will have fun=)


*this evening jackie called me
and we spent mostly 2 hours to chitchat
still the same
gossip
laugh
Laugh
LAUGH!!
really had a pleasant conversation with her^^
i miss her a lots
i know she miss me too=)
i hope she is always fine at there
3 months?
dear
is fast okay=)
as u said
not really is 3 months just 70++ days
we're waiting to celebrate ur birthday


*daddy..ur lovely daugther micky wang kar yan love u so much..*
muackkk
i love u
didi=)

*wink*

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com