Wednesday, June 24, 2009

jealous + envy

don't know why today i was so hyper for the whole day
for no reason
itu lah saya =p


today after ended my class

went to ts wait Justin yong
actually she never date me out
is me geh poh want
to meet with her
see what bear bear she want to buy for someone
and
i knew she miss me 1

right?haha..LOL==


I'm super jealous + envy lo
coz
she bought the bear bear that's suppose belong to me 1
my lovely bear bear ar=(
haha
sound like i booked it already= =

arghh

















envy Envy
and ENVY!!
and snap snap snap














S&J



















Matsuda..
my previous job at here=)























she's captured the bear instead of me

she beat my hand just because of the fat bear

sweat= =













































It's so cuteee man..:P




















It's not mine=(




















It's craving for my kiss..LOL



due to some reason
she couldn't bring it back home
therefore
i brought it back to my house for 2 days

justin
i'm so kind..aku terpaksa 1 lo
don't worry
now it's sitting beside me

still fine still fat==
but
i couldn't guarantee how does it will be after one day
botak?
maybe
who knows right?
nothing is impossible
LOL..






















justin
i also got leh
blerkkkkk
just now ur bear told me that he tak mau balik lo
he wants to stay with me
we should accept and respect his choice
right?LOL
friday don't come find me
I'm not free
haha==


finally i get those picture from justin
yeah yeah^^


























































































life is great
enjoy=)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com