Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I miss my past*


even though the algebra test had over
but it doesn't mean that I can really relax and shake my legs
nope
there's a lot of work piled up
undone assignment..midterm..presentation
someone please come and rescue me

recently i get emo easily coz i miss my friends a lot
all the things we did
all the memory we shared
how precious and
brilliant
but the worst is we couldn't go back to the past
i wish i have a time machine now
but it was just a dream
this is impossible and it ever ever wouldn't come true
how sad..=(

last night when i was really concentrate on my revision
my jackie bao bei message me
she wrote''宝贝,刚才突然想到我们的过去,自己突然喊起了''宝贝'',我妈问我叫谁,哈''
that time i was emo when doing my revision
but after i read the message she sent to me
i smile and i cried
coz it is so sweet,touch and warmness
just bcoz a message with the few words
my emo gone..and i smile=)
we chit chat a lot
and she sms with me till fall asleep

this morning
she knew i had a test today and ask me to gambateh
i wrote''谢谢宝贝,爱你一万年,muack muack''
she replied''宝贝,今天的天气好冷,不过你的一句话却温暖了我的心''
oh my god
sweet as candy lah wei
nope..should sweet than candy..=)

so i had a good mood through the day..oh yea..=)


and this evening louise asked me to hang out at saturday
yeah yeah..so happy =P

saturday please come faster

14 june is a big day for 5 of us
is a day that finally 5 of us could meet with each others
we could talk nonstop and a lots
this is possible happen on girls ya..=P

and that day really importance for us
coz 16 june jackie will going to ns
after 3 months just we could meet
sad=(



i miss them..
god
please let me meet with them as soon as possible..=P


muackkkk


1 comments:

{X}aNXuS said...

你的BloG..
让我想起了好多好多..
回忆..

以前的朋友..
一起吃..
一起玩..
一起睡..
一起疯..
一起癫..

虽然..
他们未必会记得..
但偶尔自己想起..
心里也会偷笑吧..

过去总是美好..
但未来也让人期待..

希望你和朋友能玩到开心点咯..=)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com