Tuesday, June 9, 2009

blalala~

fuiyo
finally the office application test overed
i wanna say thank you to fong ying with sincerely b'coz she told me the answer
*ying..i love u..thanks..muackk^^
well..the result will come out on Friday
lets anticipating 40 questions i will get how many correct=P



blalalala~~~~~~~

fooling around b4 start the boring moral class..XD


his favouritemy bestiestrying to act cool..but not cool..XD

he will going to kill me when he saw this ..
take the risk...=P

*stop misunderstand that he is my bf lah..==



7th of July is my moral presentation
nope..
should say our group
=)
really pray hard hope god bless us
everything everyone progress with smoothly
now still thinking what should wear on that day
formal look
never try b4==
everything on that day is my first trial..=P



today my happiness came back with me
take time to realize
when the happiness stay with me
that's the real me..real mick
y
others than that
I don't know who is that
and i name
d it as anonymous
I've gotta do what's best for me
I just don't belong here

micky
please remember the promise u gave to urself
don't ever break the promise
don't ever be a swindler


going to prepare for the next test
study harder ^^






5 comments:

June Lim said...

haha. hey mick! =)
I think this is the first comment I give right??
I can't wait for the presentation day too!!!
I think everyone will look SMART that day! =D

micky★ said...

yea
thanks
and one thing we must do is capture capture
hehe
good luck to us..=)

tur said...

hey rbit..
juz pay effort on ur studies
do tk care n be happy..
miss u oways ..:)

micky★ said...

hoho
tur is here=)
sure i will
im really glad to see ur comment here^^

Culinary Artist - Edly said...

jia you!!!support u ya micky

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com