Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It feels like the end

What a sleepless night!
It's 3.00am right now and yet I haven't sleep...I can't sleep
What can I do to fall asleep like a death pig?
sleeping pill?
It might work but too bad I don't have it
I need it so badly..SERIOUSLY

I thought I had everything
but now ??
nothing seems to be the way that we used to
everything seems so shallow
all the pain ..the tears I cried
there's nothing much I could say
when you said it's gonna be

I don't wish it will come to the end
but why?
but now?




ps: 0103..That moment is perfect..It makes me wanna cry and ya...I'm crying


2 comments:

Yap said...

):

-Yap

Yap said...

It's okay if you don't feel like talking right now. Just to let you know that I'm here to listen whenever you're ready.

Just call my name, I'll be there. (:

-Yap

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com