Thursday, September 24, 2009

dying

It‘s 5.04am now
and I just get up from bed
feel so much better right now
unlike the day before yesterday
suffered from headache continuously for 2 days
so so exhausted!

*sigh*
I'm not in the good mood again
Don't ask me why
I guess I know the causes

Trying to convince myself
''don't think it then everything will be okay''
but it doesn't seem to be okay although i didn't think it

''think to the positive side''
What is the difference between positive and negative?

A big sigh !
cheer me up please!



8am class later
*yawning*
got go now
I wish I'll have a nice day=]



i


1 comments:

Yap said...

Dear friend, although I don’t know what actually happened to you yesterday, but avoid thinking about a problem is not a good way to solve a problem. You’re advised to face the problem, and do necessary actions to solve the problem.

Everything will be alright, don’t worry too much. Don’t forget that I’ll be there for you whenever you need someone to talk to, cheer.

Yap (:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com