Wednesday, September 30, 2009

directionless

Sigh deeply*
The new semester has a lot of unexpected challenges
All those subjects are getting harder

Film and Art Appreciation
It's awfully boringgggg!!
and i couldn't even understand a word of this subject
killing me=(

Computer studies
Mr.Allan Hoo!
This ain't his problem
Just i couldn't get it right


Writing for Academic Purposes
Individual assignment!!
1500 words for the essay!!
*white flag*


It's seriously bringing me down
I don't have a flair for these subjects

Which means I really need to put more efforts on it

listen up
WORK HARDER!!!!


Life's a maze that's why I'm so lost now
sighhhhh
______________________________________________________

It's so random with my camwhore pictures=))




















Tissue paper =P





















say hi to my bear bear hong=]























the smallest bear bear





















souvenir from Justin ..





which one look nicer?






































































Save me from laziness please

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com