Saturday, August 15, 2009

Title?
























this fatty is me=)




*Phew*

Finally said ''sayonana''(bye) to the economics exam
i KNOW i WILL see this subject again
I didn't did it well
All those questions were seriously so tough
'Sup' paper is definetly a must for me
I've tried my best =(
Feel like want to BANG the wall
Arghhh!

This week I macam ada Multiple Personality Disorder..LOL
Moody for the whole week
Like a 'xiao zha boh''(orang gila)
I don't wish this will happen on me again
NO!

Well~
This really make me LOL..









She's me
'beautiful' right?HAHA!
He gonna to kill me when he saw this
Anyhow
Thank you..daun=]

Next monday is my last paper for my 1st final exams at UCSI
But now I really don't have the spirit to study

Subject-Office application
Lecturer-Allan hoo
Whit whit!!
The best lecturer ..LOL

OK!
Sem break is coming soon
You all can rest at home,goyang kaki,gorek hidung LOL
or do whatever u like to do~
But I CANT~
I still need to work
Gorshh
kinda regret coz promised my supervisor
everyday 10am need to be there!!
Which means I need to wake up at 8am!!==
Feel so unwilling but do I have choice??
NO~
Need to get money for the economics supplementary paper
LOL..

No fun~
No entertainment
No goyang kaki and gorek hidung *HAHA
For this sem break=(


okay
nothing much to crap
ciao
enjoy ur weekends


ps:byee=]

1 comments:

Yap said...

The little girl in the picture looks gorgeous and cute. Far more better than the Mona Lisa, it's totally a best picture, best picture of the year 2009 and the upcoming centuries. And the one who draws that is definitely a genius and expert in drawing.

:p

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com