Thursday, August 13, 2009

i love u...






















mummy

I'm sorry

Today is your birthday

but I didn't buy present for you

Mum...

I know I'm not a good daughther

Sometimes I didn't study hard

Sometimes I didn't obey what u said

Sometimes I might disappointed you

You worried about me at all the time

You take care of me

You protect me

You support me

You love me

You gave me everything u had

But me?

I didn't give you anything

I'm sorry mum

I still remember when i was form3

I was ill and in the hospital for almost 1 week

I remember eveything you did for me

You stayed by my side

You hold my hands

You pour water for me

You take care of me for the whole midnight

You couldn't sleep well

You gave me your blanket

mum..

I feel so glad to have you as my mum

Thanks god

Thank you mum

Thanks for everything u did and gave

I love you

希望下一辈子

我还能当你的女儿

我爱你

是真的爱你

happy bufday

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com