Thursday, July 2, 2009

0703




















0703
this day is a big day for someone-my beloved Chris
is a day she came to this world
woops
my dear
u had already been this world for 18 years
as u know
life isn't that easy ALWAYS
but i hope u're tough enough to overcome all difficulties in all respect
and
plz remember this sentence
health is wealth
do always take good care


sorry my girl
i really damn busy busy BUSY recently
and louise also rushing for her assignment
jackie still in ns=(
impossible just celebrate with justin==

so guilty =(
but then i still squeeze out some precious time to write a post for U..=)
see!!
i'm good ..LOL

chris
last but not least

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u


i really hope that u will happy ALWAYS
+sincere+

miss and love ya


ciao^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..thank you ,my baby...okok..everything will be fine...nvr mind 4 it..u rmbr it enuf 4 me..^^thanks anyway...

micky★ said...

muackkkk=)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com