Friday, May 29, 2009

Headache=(

Oh my god
headache again!!
URGGHHHH><
Extremely hate headache
Headache make me feel like want to vomit and moody

The weather is abnormal recently
But then I nvr take good care for myself

And I let my mum worried about me again
I'm sorry=(

Mumi
I'm trying to not let u worry again
ok=)

God
Please let me recover as soon as possible
Next wednesday is my algebra test
And yet I'm still haven't start my revision
No mood
No energy

Although is just a small test
I'm trying to get good result
Dreaming?
Dream comes true*
It will=)

Tomorrow is my beloved saturday
Headache plz Go away
iishhh
I want to hang out

I WANT!!=(

Damn sleepy
Going to sleep now
Tomorrow the healthy micky will be back :D


Thanks to those who caring of me when I was moody just now
So great to have u all to be my friend^^

GOOD NIGHT..muackk



5 comments:

ee said...

headache?!jia jia la XD
hahahahahaha....
jk la,so 2day hw ?ok jor?

micky★ said...

==
say me jia jia==
today sure okay lah..
if nt u will worry..haha

ee said...

yeeeer...
dun say lik i m so care u XD
i just shun bian oni ...
muakakakakax XD

micky★ said...

==BYE

ee said...

soli lu...just jk oni ><

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com